Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Stir Fry Tomato Eggs

I was swarming around the vege stall this morning at the market wondering what vege to cook this time. I usually make sure I have a balance diet of a meat and vege dish daily and sometimes seafood if it is a good deal.Was about to grab a bunch of spinach when tomatoes caught my eye and I realised I have 2 big juicy tomatoes I purchased a few days ago at Tesco for my mango salsa in the fridge which I did not managed to make. But what do I cook it with? How about stir fry it with eggs? What do you know, it is simple to make & yummy too! I am making the dry version without gravy.


Stir Fry Tomato Eggs

(serves 3 )





Ingredients:


3 large eggs
2 medium size tomatoes ( removed seed and cut into cubes )
2 tbsp oil
A pinch of salt & grind black pepper for taste


Methods:

Heat up oil. Add tomatoes with salt and grind pepper
Stir fry for about 1min and add beaten eggs.
Mix egg and tomatoes well and stir fry till cook. Dish up


 




No comments: