Saturday, August 4, 2012

Easy Bizzy Carrot Cake



The header says it all.. I'm not into baking nor loves eating cakes except crepe, cheese but for some reason I made it just to test how far does my culinary skills goes. Nevertheless I still prefer cooking than baking. So enough with my blah blah on a lazy Saturday morning.. I walked into the baking stall a few days ago located at Fettes Park Market which sells quite a bit of premix recipes for cakes, muffins, brownies, cupcakes and raw Chinese sweet savories as well.

I have bought a few types of premix to try before and the most hit I've got was the chocolate moist cake which is a fav of bf mom. I added rum as an extra oomph ingredients and it taste as how a rum chocolate cake should be. Rummylicious!! This time I wan try to do carrot cake though I have done it before but not as often as the chocolate cake.


Easy Bizzy Carrot Cake

( serves as many as you can )


Ingredients:

4 eggs ( I used large size eggs )
180ml corn oil
1tsp vanilla essense
160gm grated carrot
100gm walnut ( u can get it at any baking shop )
100gm golden raisin ( I used black raisin )
 


 


Methods:

Beat eggs & sugar in the mixer till white & fluffy. Then add corn oil & vanilla essense 
Sieve in the premix flour and mix well
Add grated carrot, walnut and golden raisin. 
(You can break the walnut into small pieces if you find it too big)
Place a piece of baking sheet on the bottom of the baking tray
Pour batter into a 8"x 8" tray and bake at 180°C  or 50 min





2 comments:

evelyn tea said...

YUMMY! One of my fav cake! :D Great job sis :)

Anne Chavez said...

Thanks sis! U can try to bake it too!